May 11th, 2007 - New Interviews and Articles
I’ve got some great material that I’ll be posting here quite soon. Here are some of the interviews I’ve done recently:
- Biz Stone, one of the founders of Twitter
- Dan Warner, Chief Strategy Officer at Dark Blue Sea, owner of the world’s second largest domain name portfolio
- An expert at flipping web sites, that is buying cheap web properties and turning them around at a huge profit
- Darren Rowse at Problogger
- Warren Adelman, COO of GoDaddy, the world’s largest domain registrar
There’s lots of audio too so I’ll post my first podcasts here as well. Subscribe via RSS or email and you won’t miss a thing.